As an accredited product certification body (AC 009), we conduct processes of voluntary product conformity certification. This certification is carried out for products not covered by this obligation by law.
Product certification confirms its compliance with the technical specification based on the specified method of operation. Obtaining a certificate of conformity raises the technical prestige of the product and increases the customers’ reliance in the declared quality characteristics of the product. Voluntary submission to the certification process means starting actions aimed at ensuring continuous improvement, necessary to maintain the established quality standards, and contributes to increasing the competitiveness on the market.
Products for which we carry out processes of voluntary conformity certification:
- Iron and steel pipes
- Flat steel products and semi-products Including plate, sheet and strip
- Steel bard and rods
- Steel wire, wire ropes and link chains
- Steel profiles including sections
- Steel pipes and tubes for specific use Including hollow steel bars and sections for construction
- Roofs Including related elements (gutters, etc.)
- Lightning protection